6:00 am - HOUR 24!! (18 hours reading!)

Oh my gosh, you guys! I can't believe I managed to stay up this late. Only an hour to go until the end of the read-a-thon! I am feeling pretty good, actually. Claudia Gray's Evernight really helped me get through the last few hours. It's a real page-turner! I'd love to write a review about it, but I'm not sure it would be coherent. Maybe I'll find time to write a review tomorrow.

I have no idea what I'm going to read next! There's the sample chapter for Stargazer in the back of Evernight that I haven't read yet, and then I have a couple of short stories I can start. If I'm going to survive this next hour I need something that will grab me right away!

I need to hydrate some more and then jump back in! Thanks, cheerleaders, for keeping me going and offering your sage advice! :)

2 comments:

CeeCee said...
October 25, 2009 at 6:27 AM

Looks like you enjoyed a fun readathon! You're doing great. Read, Read, Read!!

Leave a Comment